inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
Sofort versandfertig, Lieferzeit ca. 1-3 Werktage
A Liquid Nitric Oxide Lean Muscle Mass Stimulator!
Supports rapid full-body muscle growth within minutes of taking it.Helps to create an anabolic environment for muscle cells in order to get larger and thicker. Signals a shift in blood flow volume leading to a super-pump effect with enhanced vascularity.Made of pharmaceutical-grade liquid capsules to allow for maximum absorption.
Getting results from Nitric Oxide products is a simple matter of how much of the formula your body can absorb and utilize. Tablets, regular capsules and powders are all known as slow and less effective. Instead, modern fast-acting liquid capsules with pre-dissolved and already liquefied Nitric Oxide boosting molecules rapidly enter your blood stream intact and are ready for action. The difference in results is significant.
Furthermore, Niox is encapsulated in all natural Vcaps. These are capsules of plant origin and free of animal products. This makes Niox the perfect choice for the health conscious consumer.
Better & faster results
Niox quickly shuttles several thousand milligrams of Nitric Oxide generating Arginine Ethyl Ester into your bloodstream. Fortified with a precise ratio of Nitric Oxide supporting compounds such as R-ALA, real Beta Alanine, high potency Rutacarpine and pharmaceutical L-Norvaline, effects occur almost instantly. Niox is the ideal Nitric Oxide product if you are seeking quicker muscle growth, faster strength gains, more pronounced pumps and fuller muscles with road-map veins.
Take Niox before you start working out and its pre-dissolved Nitric Oxide boosting molecules will quickly go to work and help to dilate blood vessels. Experience a rush of more blood, nutrients and oxygen that goes straight to the muscles you are hitting in the gym. The resulting muscle pump, fullness, strength and stamina will impress you.
What makes Niox so superior?
- L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Dichloride: Arginine is a conditionally essential amino acid that serves as a pre-cursor for nitric oxide (NO). Boosting nitric oxide levels leads to vasodilation, augmenting the delivery of nutrients to working muscles. In addition, arginine supplementation amplifies growth hormone levels, further supporting the potential for hypertrophy. Arginine has demonstrated enhancements in strength gains while preventing catabolic effects and its marked potential to promote muscle protein synthesis. L-Arginine Ethyl Ester Dichloride is a more biologically active form of arginine. Many experts believe that it is superior to Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate and most other arginine forms.
- R+Lipoic Acid: Lipoic acid enhances glucose uptake by relocating GLUT4 (glucose transporter) adjacent to plasma membrane, optimal for providing energy with high intensity exercise. Furthermore, nutrient delivery to working muscles is enhanced not only by improving glucose uptake but also by increasing nitric oxide (NO) resulting in vasodilation with lipoic acid supplementation. When in “R” form, lipoic acid is more biologically active than its synthetic form with superior absorption.
- Beta Alanine: Supplementation with beta-alanine plays a beneficial role with high intensity sports and exercise where lactic acid accumulates considerably in working muscles. Upon entering the muscle cell, beta-alanine is responsible for carnosine synthesis as the rate-limiting substrate. A higher intramuscular level of carnosine is associated with an enhanced capacity to buffer hydrogen ions, delaying fatigue and thus, reducing the potentially inhibiting decrease in pH that hinders exercise performance. Beta-alanine supplementation has demonstrated significant increases in carnosine levels of up to 60%. Furthermore, work volume at high intensities, lean body mass and strength experience substantial increases as a result of beta-alanine supplementation.
- Rutaecarpine: Rutaecarpine helps to stimulate nitric oxide release, augmenting the delivery of nutrients to working muscles. Anti-inflammatory effects have also been demonstrated as a result of rutaecarpine supplementation by inhibiting COX-2 activity, enhancing the recovery process from strenuous workouts.
L-Norvaline: Norvaline is a direct inhibitor of arginase, an enzyme that hinders nitric oxide production in the body. By inhibiting arginase, nitric oxide levels have the potential to increase, resulting in enhanced vasodilation. By combining arginine with L-norvaline, NIOX augments the capacity to utilize arginine for boosting nitric oxide levels without hindrance from arginase.
Calcium Phosphate Dibasic: Anaerobic exercise drains phosphate from your muscles into your blood. So the need for phosphate from food increases. Supplemental Calcium Phosphate appears to have three beneficial effects - it buffers muscle acid, helps raise the level of the enzyme that unloads oxygen into muscle, and improves the production and use of glycogen for fuel.
- Glycerol: Glycerol has the ability to optimize hydration levels during exercise and help with thermoregulation during long, intense workouts in the heat. Whether you’re working out in the heat or not, intense workouts will increase body temperature and require adequate hydration. Fortunately, glycerol supplementation can delay dehydration and heat stress components, ensuring optimal performance in the weight room.
Vegetable Cellulose, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80.
Importeur: Prometeus NL Maxwellstraat 297825 GA Emmen The Netherlands
Directions For Niox
Take 3 liquid capsules with 10 oz. of water 30 minutes before breakfast and repeat 30 minutes before dinner. On training days take one of your daily servings 30 minutes before working out. For optimum results use NIOX™ every day. Stay well hydrated. Always take NIOX approximately 30 minutes before a meal or workout.
Do not use if pregnant or nursing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.